NOTD: China Glaze, Awakening, Ick-A-Bod-Y

 This NOTD was made with the new China Glaze, Awakening, Ick-A-Bod-Y.


I'm normally not really into orange(yes the glitters are orange, not brownish like my cam thinks), but I do like this polish. It's really autumny(thats a word!) and halloweeny.

The polish has a black base with orange glitters. If your first apply a thin coat and afte that a thicker second coat, then this is what it looks like:
The glitter isn't easy to remove, and when you ahve to remove some polish on your skin, the glitter will get -everywhere-.

I really did like the polish...untill this happened within 24 hours:
That has never really happened to me before. I don't get a lot of chipping, let alone within 24 hours!
I used the topcoat that came with the Awakening collection, and it might have had something to do with it. Usually I only get chipping when I wear a topcoat....I don't really like topcoats, but with gritty glitter polishes you don't have much choice.
So, yeah...that kinda bumme me out.



Still, it's a really nice colour, And I'll definately try again without or with a different topcoat.