Personal Stuff

I'm going to keep this short for now, and I'll elaborate in a few days, when I feel up to it.

Last weekend something horrible happened, and just thinking about it makes my heart ache and my tears fall.
I'm not ready yet, to talk about it, without falling apart. It's been really hard for me, to go to work and pretend nothing's wrong. My boss knows though, she comforted me, when I started crying at work when I got in on monday.

I find I'm not able to smile at customers, and I feel like I'm on auto pilot.
We try to keep ourselves busy and 'entertained', and it works, for a while at least.
Only to be confronted again with it later on...twice as hard.
I'm an emotional wreck.

I'm not sure if I'll blog more this week, so if you don't see any new posts: I'm sorry.
I'll blog when I'm able, and I don't want to post too many depressing things.
Thanx for understanding, and I'll see you all soon...