Review & Swatches: Matte BK polish by Born Pretty Store

Born Pretty Store send me this nail polish to review. Normally, I don't really like mattes, but I have to say that this one grew on me.


This polish applies very easy, I used one thin coat, and then another thicker second coat.


The polish looks glossy in the bottle and when you first apply it. BUt as it starts drying, it starts getting matte.


You can find the polish here, and it costs only 4,36 dollars.


I wanted to do something fun with it, so I added some Konad images over a few nails.

I used a purple holographic polish by Teeez to stamp the design on the nails, and I love the effect it gives.


I wore this polish to work, without a topcoat, for several days. And I was amazed at the NO CHIPPING part of it.
Especially since these last few days we did a lot of things that involved a lot of nail chipping with other polishs I wore before. I can really recommend this polish to stay on your nails for several days.

Have you ever tried a BK polish? What did you think?