REVIEW: Gabriel Cosmetics Gabriel Mascara


Goal: To find a natural / organic Mascara that doesn't bother my eyes and gives me luscious lashes!
Brand: Gabriel Cosmetics Inc.
Product: Gabriel Mascara in Black
Description: Gentle and non-irritating formula with vitamin B-5 to lengthen and thicken lashes without clumping or smudging. Specially designed brush expertly defines, separates and creates maximum volume. Natural plant waxes and vitamins have been added for superior conditioning and protection for full healthy lashes.
Ingredients: Aqua (infusion of Aloe Vera juice), Cellulose Gum, Sorbitol, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Lecithin, Panthenol, Crithmum Maritimum (Sea Fennel) Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Euphrasia Officinalis (Eyebright) Extract, Xanthan Gum, Iron Oxides, Hectorite, Titanium Dioxide, Potassium Sorbate.
  • Price: $15.20
  • Size: .35oz/10grams
  • Texture: Just like conventional mascara.
  • Scent: Smells like, ummm... mascara? IDK. Ew.
  • Visual Attractiveness: It's nice... I like that the tube is clear so I can see how much is left.
  • How Much I Needed: About 2-3 coats.
  • How Long I've Used It: About 2 months.
  • Where to Find: Gabriel Cosmetics Inc.
  • Sample Sizes: No, but I wish they did.
  • Acquired: Sent to me to be reviewed with my honest opinion.
  • Loved: The Clear tube, that it's VERY similar to conventional mascara and I can buy it in a store near me.
  • Hated: The cost.
  • The GG's Final Thoughts: There's no hiding the fact that I LOVE dramatic drag queen lashes! This seems to be as close as it gets out of all the natural one's I've experimented with so far. It's creamy and smooth application covers lashes nicely and holds a curl. The formula for this is a slightly thicker than this one. It doesn't flake, clump or smudge even after a crazy Girls Night Out (I apply pressed powder under my eyes just in case). Summer will be the true test though! I love that it's a nice, deep true black. No weird smell, so it's good for people with sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers (like moi). I like the applicator brush (which it's almost ALWAYS what it's all about when it comes to mascara) but I have to admit I wish it had a prickly rubber one that used to come on my conventional ones. I also found that I don't loose as many eye lashes as I used to (always a plus)! Coincidence? I think not :) Is this the ultimate Drag-Queen mascara? Maybe, maybe not... you can NEVER have too much voluptious-ness, haha... but it's the best one yet! Batting my eyelashes at YOU Gabriel... Blink, Blink ;) xo