Tag: Lipsticks

I was tagged by the lovely Lene for this one.

several lippies I collected over the years

1. When you were a child, did you use your mother’s lipsticks?

Yes, I think I did. But I remember having my own aswell. Took a while though, because when I was little, I was highly allergic to any kind of makeup.

 

2. How old were you when you bought your first lipstick?

I have no idea, probably pretty young, I loved playing with makeup when I had a day off, with nothing to do. I'm guessing it was from Collection 2000, I owned a lot of that brand back then, and Theatre aswell.

 

3. Pink or red lipstick?

Red, but unfortunately, reds are more prominent, so its easier to spot when they bleed. And -all- lipsticks bleed on my lips. I've been wearing more pink lately, but never  a real nude. I don't like those, and I'm way to pale for them anyway.

 

4. The most expensive lipstick you have ever bought?

Chanel, I've got 2 now, and totally love them. Bought them with a discount/gift certificate. Around 21 euros a piece if I remember correctly.

 

5. And the cheapest?

2 for 79 cents at Action probably, haha.

 

6. What’s the most bizarre thing you have done with lipstick?

I wrote poems and sentences that meant something to me all around the mirror that was stuck inside my closet door. Dad did NOT like it, when I moved out and he had to clean that up.

 

7. If you had to recommend a lipstick, which brand would you recommend and why?

I think Gosh and Catrice are pretty good lipsticks for the price you pay. They also have a wide range of colours, not just nudes, pinks and red. But also, black, lilac, berry and such.