Beautifull new Cameo

When I was just browsing through Marktplaats.nl, I saw this beautifull cameo with a cat, and I just had to have it. I love cameo's and I don't own one with a cat yet.
It's absolutely adorable, and has that bronze colour that gives it that vintage feel to it.

picture from the add.
I ordered it on friday and it was on my doormat the very next day! That's really fast!
When I looked at the package, I found out that the necklace came from a webshop called 'Sieradenkistje.nl'.
Check it out, there's a lot of cute stuff on there!

This came out of the little envelope:


It was wrapped in blubblewrap and then put into a pink little giftbag. This way, it all arrived in one piece :)


The cameo has a very long chain, which is perfect if you want to have it hanging somewhere below the breastarea. I tend to use a safetypin to make it shorter, so I can wear it in different lengths.


Look at the detail! It has little flowers and the little paws of the cat on it. Also the metal of the cameo is really pretty, and it has a bronze little metal ribbon added to it aswell.

I already love it so much! I love wearing cameo's and this one will definately be worn a lot!