Tag: Versatile Blogger Award

I tend to forget to write these, so here goes another one before I forget:



I've been awarded by the beautifull Livia with the Versatile Blogger Award. Thanks girl!

The rules for this awards are:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
2. Tell us 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered new bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and let them know they've received the award(s).

 I'm going to cheat a bit and repost 5 random things I already posted in a different tag:

1. Im a natural blond, but for some weird reason mynatural hair colour makes me look sickly pale. Almost everyone has dark hair inmy family, and when I still was a blonde, people didn’t see any resemblancebetween me and my family. After I dyed my hair, people started making commentslike ‘are you related to….’ Insert my mothers, or brothers name. Really weird.
2. People who don’t know me, sometimes think I’marrogant. But that’s just the way my face is, I’m actually a pretty shy person.Unless you’re in my circle of friends, then you can’t shut me up. :P
3. I really really hate injustice. Maybe becauseI’m a cop’s daughter, but I can’t stand it when people are being wronged. Iwill always open my mouth when I see people doing something that is wrong. Ialso can’t stand it when people give the wrong example to kids, like walkingthrough a red light, or throwing trash on the ground.
4. I’m one of those weird woman that isn’t reallyinto chocolate. I can eat it, but I only eat very dark chocolate with nuts orsomething in it and not much or regularly. I get nauseated by milkchocolate.I’m a sucker for junkfood though, especially potatochips and cookies.
5. I’ve studied chemistry, yeahI’ve worn the whitelabcoat and the 'sexy' glasses. I was always into the practicalchemistry,especially perfumes and makeup and such. Later on I was interested inmedicinesaswell. But when I was finally an intern I decided chemistry was NOTthe thingfor me. Always being locked up in a cold lab with a lot of machines isnot mykind of fun. So I quit during graduation and never felt better. Eventhough I'm supposed to be an 'intelligent' person, I rather work withmy hands. (Which is showing up in my hobbies: making clothing andjewelry, writing, drawing, etc)
 
6. I am a total sucker for romance. There's just something special about metting a charactre and seeing how they develop, and fall in love with another charactre.This has resulted in several piles of romance novels also known as Bouquet or Harlequin novels in our home. *hangs her head in shame*. But thanx to my lexlings, I've turned away from those horrible cheap books and started working through quite a lot of smutty fantasy novels. Those are a LOT better to read, and I'm addicted ever since. Our house is littered with books anyway, I love reading and I re-read books several times. Some alltime favs: Anita Blake Vampire Hunter, Black Dagger Brotherhood, Dark Hunters, Immortals After Dark, The Dresden Files, and so on.
Other than that I also love romantic movies, especially romcoms. I'm not really into the Birdget Jones' Diary, but more into Confessions of a Shopaholic, Ella Enchanted, and so on.
7. When I asked hubs about a random fact about me he said ''you can pick up stuff with your toes''.
*facepalm*


Now I have to tag 15 other people with this award, but this one has been going around for a while now and I'm not sure who hass't had it yet. So....feel free to have been tagged by me and post your link to it in the comments :)