Tag: 7 Beautiful Things

Killditzie made this new tag, and was so kind to tag me as one of the first 7  :).


We have ''the 7 beauties'' that is a list of 7 things that apparantly are labeled as beautiful. This tag is about naming 7 things that you think are beautiful about yourself.

So here goes:
  • I love my eyes. They have a weird mix of both of my parents colours, giving me a mix of greyblue-green eyes with brown spots. The white of my eyeballs is really bright, which makes the colours stand out more. My eyecolour almost seems to change with my mood, hubby has told me the same on several occassions.
  • I love the shape of my body. This might be a weird thing to say, but I like my body more than my face, haha. I've had ''underweight'' for so many years, always bones sticking out, always stuffing myself with junkfood, hoping for some curves. Nowadays, I really love my hourglass figure with curves in all the right places. J-Lo 's got nothing on me :P
  • I love my long thin fingers. My musical teacher used to tell me I had pianofingers :) I might have child size rings, but I really like the shape of my hands, and the way my long rounded nails makes them look even longer. All of my limbs tend to be long.
  • I love my skin. Not really the way it can be supersensitive and how I have had eczema for all of my life. But I love the colour of it, even though my body tends to be a bit darker yellow than my pale face. (My body can become peanutbutter brown in summer, my face and neck won't get any colour). Also, my skin is supersoft, I don't really use any bodylotions or such, I tend to forget those. I'm probably one of a few who doesn't ever use handcream either.
  • I love how I always want to help people, and will always try my best if someone asks for my help. I tend to be that kind of person with the phone next to the bed, and people can call me in the middle of the night, if they need to. My grandmother used to be the kind of person that people turned to when they needed help or just a shoulder to cry on. She's my example to live by.
  • I love how I can be totally silly with my hubby and my friends. I like making fun of myself, and making the weirdest faces to make other people laugh. The same musicteacher mentioned above told me I should become a singer, a tvpresentor or an actress. I used to have so much fun when we practised for muscials and such. But I don't feel secure enough to be the centre of attention, and smiling and having fun with my friends is really all I need to be happy.
  • I love creating things. I've had so many hobbies: making jewelry, making stuffed animals, making embroidered pillows, etc and then giving those to people. I liked designing and making clothing so much that it even turned into a business. But I also like to draw and like to write. I wish I could write books, because I love them so much. I think it would be awesome to create something that can make someone laugh and or cry, make someone loose theirselves in a story, forgetting the world around them for a while. There's beauty to be found in making things, to see something come to life from your own hands.


The 7 beautifull bloggers I want to tag are:
Suzy
Livia
BlogginBeauties
Lene
Linda
Linda
Sanne