Review & Swatches: Gosh Natural Touch Foundation

I don't wear foundation on a daily base, so I had to kick myself to try this one out. I first thought it might be to light for me, but actually, it's not light enough.

 The bottle contains 30 ml of product and has a pump, which makes using it pretty easy. For those of you, who aren't used to this kind of bottles, you might have to try several times, before you get the right amount out of it.

As you can see, it's not that light on my skin, and it blends easily. Unfortunately for me, my hands are way more coloured than my face. The coverage is pretty light, so don't expect it to cover any imperfections. I think this products is more to get an even coloured skintone then coverage.


Don't mind the pics, I was a bit moody and didn't feel like doing anything. :P
You might get the same idea form the pics as I did: my skintone looks weird. It gives my skin a bit of colour, but in a weird way, which somehow makes me look even more pale? I know it doesn't sound right, but that's how it looked like to me.


On a sidenote: I finally found my other snowflakes earring! I thought I'd lost it somehow last year, because these are my favourite earrings in winter and I couldn't find the second one anywhere. But now, this winter, I found it in another box of jewelry. Yeay! (these pics were made during the snow, I forgot to write the blog, busy busy and such)

I tried different lighting aswell, and here my skin even looks more..well almost like I'm a bit sick?

Just thinking how I felt about this foundation....
I think this foundation is great if you want to even out your skintone a bit and want something light, because this one feels pretty light on your skin. However, you have to get the right colour to your skintone, otherwise it can make you look weird. I thought this one would be too light, but in reality it was too orange/dark for me. I have a yellow undertone, so most foundations seem off on my face, but this one was the worst one.
But if you forget about the colour, it did feel nice on the skin and stayed in place after riding on my bike and having it on for a whole day. So I can't really recommend it as awesome from personal experience, but I think its worth it to try out for yourself if you want something with light coverage.