EOTD & LOTD: Sleek Oh So Special

When Alice & Jo's tweeted that they had the Sleek Oh So Special palette, I didn't really know if I wanted it or not. I'm not a big neutral eyes wearer, but i really did like the colours in it. In the end, I decided to buy the pallete because it was really different from what I already owned. I also ordered a Sleek True Color lipstick, because I really liked the ones I bought at Auryn.


It's the colour Amethyst, a very nice bright pink with a blue shine.

I did a look with both products:

 I used Gateau on the inner eye corner. Tehn I applied Gift Basket over the moving eyelid.

 I used Bamboo as a highlighter and blended it towards the crease. Then I took Celebrate and applied that in the outer V. Above the crease, I applied Organza.

 I used a brown Essence gelliner above my lashes, and Gosh velvet touch eyeliner Truly Brown below my eyes.


LOTD:
Some of you may have read on facebook or twitter,  that I pulled a muscle or something. I don't know what I did, but I can't move my shoulder without intense pain.
So This weekend, I wore a sling, I used a nightmare before Christmas sjawl to make one. ;)


I only have a bit of Wild Rose blush by Catrice on my cheeks and the afore mentioned lipstick.