REVIEW: Bubble & Bee Fresh Orange Organic Shower Gel

Goal: To find a safe body wash that works and smells really girly!
Brand: Bubble & Bee Organic
Product: Orange Shower Gel
Description: Who needs their glass of morning O.J. when they can use our Fresh Orange Organic Shower Gel in their morning shower instead? Scented with sweet orange essential oil, this deliciously citrus shower gel smells so much like a glass of fresh-squeezed orange juice, you might have to remind yourself it's not for drinking! Lather up in your morning shower with this citrusy treat, and feel refreshed, revitalized and ready for the day. Saponified organic oils are gentle on the skin and give a great lather, while vegetable glycerin adds extra moisture to the skin, so you'll feel pure and clean without all those nasty chemicals you get in other shower gels!
All-natural and organic, contains absolutely no sodium lauryl sulfate or parabens, contains NO synthetic chemicals of any kind, contains no water, formula is ultra-concentrated so it lasts a really long time, orange scent is revitalizing, gel creates a rich, long-lasting lather, added vegetable glycerin moisturizes skin, vegan, no animal testing, gluten-free.

Ingredients:Saponified organic oils of coconut, olive and jojoba, vegetable gum/glycerin extract, sweet orange essential oil, organic aloe vera, rosemary extract, organic eucalyptus essential oil. That's it... No "Bad" Stuff!
  • Price: $ 11.99
  • Size: 8 oz bottle
  • Texture: Gel
  • Scent: Like a glass of fresh-squeezed O.J. Really.
  • Visual Attractiveness: LOVE the packaging, as usual!
  • How Much I Needed: Less than usual body washes- it's concentrated.
  • How Long I've Used It: About 6 months.
  • Where to Find: Bubble & Bee Organic
  • Sample Sizes: Not that I'm aware of. Wish they had a Body Wash Sampler kit though!
  • Acquired: Sent to me to be reviewed with my honest opinion.
  • Customer Service: The BEST! Stephanie is awesome!
  • Loved: The smell and the packaging!
  • Hated: That it's pricey (but worth it!) for Body Wash.
  • The GG's Final Thoughts: I LOVE these Body Washes (and so does my Boyfriend)! Although I use Bar Soap most of the time these days... when I travel, I still like to use Body Wash. To me, it's just more sanitary. So far I've tried the Fresh Squeezed Lime and the Fresh Orange and look forward to trying all the others as well. The smell is intoxicating, like a fresh squeezed glass of O.J.- not too intense, just fruity enough! I've found that the bottle will last awhile if you remember that it's waterless and super-concentrated. You only need a tiny bit! Aside from using this in the shower (and sometimes to shave too)... I also use this diluted in Foamer Bottles as Hand Soap in my Kitchen and Bathroom. Yummy & Fresh! We have saved so much $ in my house this way! Plus it's so much healthier than many of the other hand soaps and body washes you can buy... and a nice switch from the earthy Dr. Bronner's type scents. I even fill a little travel bottle and throw it in my bag for when when I'm out, so I'm not using those icky chemical-laden soaps! It lathers really well... except when I'm using my scrubby Hydro Gloves for some reason... or taking a bath. IDK... I can live with that though. Bottom line, it's a LOVE in my book and we will be buying it again! Thanks Bubble & Bee! xo :)