EOTD: Colourfull Monaco

This is another EOTD with the Sleek Monaco palette. I was in the mood for colour (like most days), so I decided to use the colours that I like best of this palette.

 I used Washed Ashore on my inner eye corner, to make it more in-your-face. Next to it I applied Kiwi Zest, the colour that made me want the palette the most.

 Then I applied Hummingbird to my outer V and below my eyes. To finish these summery colours, I added some Lotus Flower above my crease.

Some black Essence Gelliner above my eyes and Some Gosh' Black Ink below, and the look's done.


I think these colours are great for colourfull moods without making it too bold. The colours are pretty soft, and I think they will do well, combined with some bolder/brighter colours.


With some Gosh' The Soft Touch on my lips and some Sleek Rose Gold on my cheeks:
This was the last time I saw Loki the 2nd, I have a bit of a soft spot for him, because he reminds me so much of our Loki, my little monkey (even though Loki the 1st now weighs 6 kilos). He's going to a great home though, but otherwise, I might have adopted him.