EOTD: Colourfull Tshirt Look with Sugarpill

Like I said in the post of yesterday, I made an EOTD to match the new tshirt.

I only used Sugarpill loose powders for this one. The colours might appear a bit less bright, because I tried out a different base.


 On my inner eye corner I applied Lumi, which with it's blue shine, fits perfectly with the Royal Sugar. Next to it I applied Decora, whih has this green shimmer in it, which makes it a good match with Darling.

 In the outer V and the crease, I applied Royal Sugar. I hadn't used this one before, and for me it was the hardest to blend and use properly of all the loose powders I own. When Blending it tends to get a bit smudgy and matte, while it has grgeous shimmers. I might have to see if it was the base that did that.

 Below the eye, I applied some Darling, for that extra touch of colour.
And to make sure it still had a bit dark in it(otherwise I look weird), I used a bit of black gelliner above the lashes.

I can't remember what lipstick I used here, probably Gosh or Catrice.