EOTD: A stormy Sundown

This EOTD was inspired by Suzy, ever since I saw her pairing grey with pink I wanted to try it out. So I used my Sleek Storm palette, to create this look.


I used the light grey on my inner eye corner and the darker grey on the rest of the eyelid.


Then I applied the midnight blue into the crease to create some depth. Above it I applied the light pink eyeshadow form the Storm palette. You can really see the depth it creates on this pic from a different day:


I applied the lightest colour of the palette beneath my eyebrows as a highlighter and blended it a bit with the light pink. And to finish I used mascara and the Gosh velvet touch eyeliner Hypnotic grey(below my eyes).


I really like this colour combination, and hubs says it makes my eyes look even more mysterious...thanx sweety! :)