Review: Konad Nose Strips

I have issues with my nose....it has very big pores and they always seem to create blackheads. No matter what I do. It all started when I first saw a nosestrips-add from some brand that just created them yeaaaaaaaars and yeaaaaars ago.( I might have been 11 or something) I though it was funny so I tried them out. And that was the day that I started getting the blackheads. I don't think that was meant to happen...

I've tried a lot of different  nose strips later on, took me a while to try them again though, hahahha. And even though there always was some ieuwy stuff on the strips, they didn't do much else. So the blackheads remained.

When I got the goodiebox, I saw the Konad nosestrips and ofcourse I had to try them. I took one and was amazed at the effect. I immediately ordered a box at Enchantra. They heard about my happy experience with these nosestrips on twitter (I just had to tell everyone!) and they put an extra box in my envelope. So sweet!

The nosestrips come in a small box and are each seperately packaged. The instructions are both on the box and the seperate packages, very smart!


The instructions are pretty easy. You basically just wet your nose, then take the strip and place it over the area that needs attentions. Then wait for 15-20 mins untill the strip has dried. And then take it off.


Scary huh!?

I like the smell of these nosestrips, it immediately makes you feel cleaner.  There's just one thing though...I have a very small nose so on some places at the top I had to wrinkle it a bit. No biggie, but after using it, I had some wrinkles in my skin aswell. They ofcourse dissapear, but just in case: don't use them if you have to go out afterwards ;)

The strips contain volcanic ash to clear away dead skincells and in combination with the charcoal it even takes away the deepest blackheads.

And did it work?...well..you can see the strip for yourself. But if you think it'll be icky, just scroll down really fast! :P

.
.
.
.
.
.
.


This pic doesn't really represent my experience though : I took the least revealing picture, so you wouldn't all be grossed out by it. The flash of my cam hides a lot of dead skin and blackheads-insides.(there's probably a word for that...)

After using this nosestrip my nose felt so very very very smoooooooooth. It has never felt so smooth before! Even when I scraped along it with my nail, it still felt smooth all over. I was seriously amazed!
I do have to say that I still have a lot of blackheads(although they already appear to be lighter and less out there), but I've had those for years and I don't think they will go away just after using 1 or 2 nosestrips. I'm going to try to use these once a week to see if my blackheads really start to dissapear. But even if they aren't, this still is a great nosestrip for me. My skin is a lot smoother and cleaner, and it makes applying makeup a lot easier. But then again, the cleaner it gets, the less I'll use makeup on it :)

The nosestrips come in packages of 10 and cost 6,99 euros at Enchantra. I can really recommend these, because if they are this great on my problem nose, they must be even more awesome on other peoples noses :)

Oh and because I'm a crazy person and sometimes have some annoying pores on my chin, I used one there aswell. It's amazing how much filth can come from your skin, even if you clean it every single day.


I'll spare you what I looked like with both strips on my face...hahaha