EOTD: Sleek Storm 1

I really like the Sleek Palettes, so when my second and third one finally came in, ofcourse I had to try them out. This EOTD was made with the Storm palette.


I started with the Hema eyeshadowbase, it's perfect to use with the Sleek Palettes and the eyeshadow stays put all day long.
I used the lightest colour of the palette as a highlighter below my brows, and applied it towards my crease aswell.

Then I used the light pink colour(second from the top right) on my inner eye corner and a little into my crease.

Then I used the top right colour on my whole eyelid and crease. I also applied a little above it, so it would show up when my eyes were open.
And lastly I applied some black(bottom right), on my outer V. You should blend this with the rest, but I like to apply some bold colours once in a while.


As an eeliner I used a black Barry M kohlpencil.
I really like the cranberry colour and these eyeshadows are super shimmery.