Product: Makeup Brush Roll Organizer
Product Description from Etsy Store: It has 12 pockets of various sizes, some wide enough to accommodate two brushes if desired. A large top flap covers the brushes so that when rolled, they will not poke out the top. Ties closed with a ribbon. Various color/ pattern choices, sizes, cosmetic bag sets and custom orders available.
Made From: A medium weight cotton and is thoroughly serged on the inside for extra durability.
- Price: $16.99
- Size: Medium/ 12 Pockets is approx. width is 13.5 inches x height 14 inches.
- Uses: For travel or home... I use mine for both. I just stand it up in my makeup case for everyday use, so that the brushes are organized in the order I use them- kind of like a Bartender's Speed Rack LOL. When I'm on the run, I just roll and tie it and everything I need is ready to go! A little trick- I fold the flap back, and fold the ribbon neatly and tuck it in the back using a paperclip to keep it out of the way when I don't need to roll it. Totally Ghetto-Fabulous... I know.
- Care Instructions: It's Washable. So easy- just throw it in with your regular laundry using cold water and a mild detergent! I wash mine all the time and not even one stitch has come undone yet! I purchased a black one with white polka dots and a white ribbon- just so that it didn't look dirty in case I had to hand wash it and simply because I heart white polka dots on black!
- First Impression: Ummm...I NEED this like, yesterday! A little nervous about purchasing because I had never used Etsy before. It was really easy to figure out though!
- Visual Attractiveness: LOVE THEM! I have even purchased these a gifts.
- Texture: Was afraid it was gonna be flimsy- but the material is thick and heavy, making it extremely durable.
- How Long I've Used It: Since January 2010
- Easy To Find And Where? ASoftBlackStar's Etsy.com Store
- Acquired: Purchased with my own money.
- Customer Service: Amazing! The store's owner, Lotus- who actually makes everything herself, is very sweet. She got back to me right away, answering any questions I had. On her shop's home page, she has a guide to walk you though an Etsy purchase if you're a first time buyer- very helpful. Shipping is extremely fast and the cost is really low. Plus, with each order- she writes you a handmade little thank you note... it's just that extra touch that makes all the difference. Being a previous small business owner myself, I truly appreciate all of the detail and hard work that goes into her work. Please support her!