EOTD: Sleeky Green

I made this EOTD with 3 different Sleek palettes.





 I don't remember exactly which colour I used where, because I did this one right before work. But I'' tell you which palettes I used and which colours. :)







I used the palettes, Original, Safari and Bad Girl.

I used 3 shimmery greens from the Safai palette, and I think the gold colouir came from this palette aswell.

I used the 2 greens on the right side from the Original Palette on the middle of the eye and the outer corner.

For the outer V, I used darker greens from the Bad Girl palette.





Above the lashes, I used a green gelliner by Essence and below the eye a liquid eyeliner from and LE collection by Catrice. Which looks much greener in real life btw.





With some Soft n Shine: Mocha on my lips and some Essence Psuchedelic blush(LE) on my cheeks: