NOTD: Blue Ray has some Magic Stars

This NOTD was with the Essence nailpolish Blue Ray from the limited edition collection Meet me at Holographics.com.
The lighting was horrible, so I don't have really good pics, but I'm sure you've all seen this polish on other blogs before.


Because this duochrome blue was just a blue with the wrong lighting, I added some Gosh Magis Star on 2 nails. It gave a very nice result, with lots of sparklies, but the light was once again MEH.

This polish is easy to apply though, and even without the purple duochrome/shine effect, it's a beutifull blue.
I was seriously impressed with the lastingtime of this polish. I usd magic star on 2 nails and all of them had INM topcoat. This manicure lsted 5 days without -any- chipping. and even on the 6th day, only my rightindexfinger was chipped. Trust me, with my work and me never really remembering to watvch my ansil, thats a LONG time.