NOTD: Hello Kitty Nails

For some reason, I'm always in a hurry when I do my nails. I have to go to work in a few, or I'm just doing them right before I go to bed. Whatever the cause, it makes me o for the more simpler nails. So last week, I decided to finally do some real nail art again.

I took a Konad imageplate, an imageplate by Born Pretty Store with Hello Kitty on it, and some nail art stripers by Essence, and created this:







I used Rimmel's Black Out as a base, which is a nice glossy black, that needs only one thick coat and dries pretty quickly.





 Then I stamped the circle pattern on some nails with silver konad special polish, and on the other nails a Hello Kitty image.



To give it something extra, I used a silver striper to apply some diagonal stripes on the Hello Kitty stamped nails.



I liked the result, even though the circles weren't stamped that well. I got a lot of compliments on this mani :)