REVIEW: Vapour Organic Beauty Atmosphere Soft Focus Foundation

Goal: To find a truly natural Liquid Foundation that has good coverage and wears well!
Brand: Vapour Organic Beauty
Product: Atmosphere Soft Focus Foundation
Description: Vapour raises the bar for revolutionary performance and purity with Atmosphere Soft Focus Foundation. Effortlessly achieve the look of radiant, healthy skin and a more even complexion. The Soft Focus line is designed to balance all skin types, including combination and oily skin. Soft Focus leaves a smooth base for color makeup application while achieving a natural soft satin finish.
With Vapour’s Light Reflective Technology the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and pores are diminished. Skin becomes instantly smoother, softer and more even. Made with 70% Certified Organic ingredients and 30% natural mineral pigments & vitamins. Nourishes with Organic Pumpkin and Papaya complex and brightens skin with Organic Camellia. Infused with Vapour’s face specific infusion of anti-inflammatory Frankincense, antioxidant Tulsi and moisturizing and calming Lotus flowers. 100% Natural, Chemical Free, Cruelty Free, Gluten Free, Made with Wind Power, Biodegradable ingredients, Inner & Outer Packaging Recyclable, No Nano Particles, No Irradiation. All the performance of a professional luxury foundation with none of the chemicals!
Ingredients: Organic/Bio Camellia Oleifera (Camellia) Seed Oil, Organic/Bio Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil, Organic/Bio Lecithin, Organic/Bio Cera Alba (Beeswax), Silica, Essential Oils and Natural Fruit Essences, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Boswellia Carteri (Frankincense)*, Organic/Bio Ocimum Sanctum (Tulsi/Holy Basil), Organic/Bio Nelumbo Nucifera (Lotus Flowers) [+/—: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Mica (CI 77019)]
*Wildcrafted . Contains 70% Certified Organic Ingredients & 30% Minerals and Vitamins.

  • Price: $48.00


  • Size: 1.14 oz


  • Texture: A thick, creamy serum.


  • Scent: Pleasant citrus-y scent.

  • Visual Attractiveness: Like the simplicity of the packaging.


  • How Much I Needed: About 1-2 pumps for entire face.


  • How Long I've Used It: Off and on for the past 6 months.


  • Where to Find: VapourBeauty.com


  • Sample Sizes: YEP! You can find them here!

  • Acquired: Sent to me to be reviewed with my honest opinion.


  • Customer Service: Originally, they were out of stock in my shade (s120) for several months. They told me I could choose between s115 and s125 until it came in, so I choose s125 (which was a tad too dark for me). It took many emails for me to finally get the s120 (which was a little frustrating), but it was worth the wait, and I'm really happy that I finally have it!  


  • Loved: How it makes my skin GLOW, feels like air and has amazing coverage!


  • Hated: How pricey it is... OUCH! That I can't find it in a store near me and how long it took them to send me the correct shade. 


  • The GG's Final Thoughts: My FAVE Concealer is also from Vapour, so of course I was totally intrigued to try their other products. Initially, I was really on the fence about this foundation... not because it didn't have amazing coverage (which is usually the case with truly natural foundations), but that fact that I needed to learn to embrace glow-y looking skin. I know that sounds weird, but I've always been more of a matte person when it comes to everything but my eye shadow and lipstick. At first I was afraid it was a little greasy and heavy since it has an odd texture for a foundation... sort of like a serum. It was just something different to get used to though, and once I gave it a chance- I realized the my new love affair! This foundation makes my skin look amazing... even with occasional breakouts! I can't believe how many compliments I've gotten on the health of my complexion... nobody believes that I'm even wearing any makeup! It blends really easily leaving your skin feeling soft and incredibly silky once it sets... (the key is to let it set for a minute) almost like it's melting into your skin. It keeps my skin hydrated (which is unusual for most natural brands), wears well, evens out my skin tone, and feels like I'm not wearing anything at all. I really wish Vapour made a pressed powder foundation to set it though. Are you listening Vapour???  Since they don't... I use this one. I'm also a firm believer in switching shades of foundation with the seasons... I don't wear the same shade all year around. I use one for summer and one for winter- buying a lighter or darker shade, depending on season... and mixing the two during spring and fall (*please note that I only mix different shades of the same brand as not to create a chemical cocktail). I've been alternating between the s120 and s125 and honestly feel that a mix between the two is probably my true match. If I had to choose one that it would be closer to... it would be the s120. Thanks for making such a flawless foundation Vapour! I would definitely purchase this again! xo:)