When it rains it pours...

Sid and I tend to have bad luck with things, especially when we go somewhere. So I'm kinda used to going somewhere fun, to have it 'ruined' by rain, missing my grandmothers birthday(and going out to dinner with the family) because the trains don't go when its snowing, one of us getting sick when we were supposed to go to see my parents, and so on and on. I'm not really sure why this is, but it's happening a bit too often to just be a coincidence. Now I can start a whole blog about this, but I won't, because it's not that interesting.
I just needed a n intro, so you'd understand the rest of this blog ;)

So, I've been working a full week where my boss is on a holiday. That means that a lot of her work has come to rest on my shoulders this week. It's a bit much, but nothing I can't handle, just a lot o new things to concentrate on. But ofcourse this week everything had to come all a once. I won't bore you with all the things that happened, but let's just say that for some reason the this-has-never-happened-before stuff tends to happen on these kind of days. It's kind of funny when you think about it....kind of ;)

Anyway after the full week we went to see my parents last weekend, and other than a train that was already gone when we needed to switch nothing bad happened this time. We had a great time, the weather was the best I had all summer and we spend the evening outside with my family. There was lots of thunder after we went to bed, which I really don't like, but at least we were inside. Besides a bit of sleep abrivation, nothing bad happened. The next day, we still had pretty nice weather and went to some markets. Not just the markets with only junk, but these also have antique stuff and such. ( I adore old stuff, like victorian pictures, old silver jewelry, old books, etc) Sid bought some old comics and we found Pink Floyd's Off the Wall on vinyl.  We had another fun day, and the trip home went smoothly aswell, the cats didn't even bring the house down.

So today, after work, I wanted to write some new blogs, after not being online for a few days....and all kinds of programs have errors. Without any obvious reason, when it all worked fine the last time I was online. I have no idea what happened, but I can't get my browser to work properly.
*sigh* It feels like I have to 'pay' for a great weekend. Might seem a bit weird to most people, but we have stuff like this happening everytime we go somewhere or have something new/nice. Sid and I always joke that we are too happy and that it has to be balanced out with bad luck. Hahahaha.

Anyway, I just wanted to let you know, that I can't post a proper blog right now, because my laptop doesn't want to cooperate. Since I'm having another busy week at work, I don't really have the time to look at it properly, so please bear with me, and I'll try to fix it as soon as possible.