EOTD: Simple one with new Catrice eyeshadows

This is a simple EOTD I did with 2 of the new Catrice mono eyeshadows:
C'mon Chameleon! and My first Copperware Party.


C'mon Chameleon is like a duochrome colour, it's a brown with a very pretty green shine over it when the light hits it. It reminds me of MAC's greenbrown, but is still different. (and a lot cheaper!) I also think this brown is much warmer and prettier than th brown of Greenbrown. But that's a simple matter of taste I guess.



I applied C'mon Chameleon over my whole moving eyelid, over Hema eyeshadowbase.

 Justn look at that pretty green! It's hard to catch on cam, but it's very obvious in real life.

 Above the crease, I lightly applied My first Copperware Party, which is a really softlooking copper that is close to a metalliclooking brown.

I added a bit more green to the EOTD, by appluing Essence gelliner I love NYC.
I think this is a very pretty combination, even though it's very simple and easy to accomplish.

I seriously recommend these two new colours by Catrice!