♥ REVIEW: Annmarie Gianni Skin Care Anti-Aging Eye Cream ♥

Goal: Tofind a truly natural under eye cream that moisturizes without irritating mysensitive eyes.
Brand: Annmarie Gianni Skin Care
Product: Anti-Aging Eye Cream
Description: Anti-Aging Eye Cream is a hydrating,regenerating and soothing cream for the thin, delicate skin around your eyes.This cream is a gentle blend of cucumber for cooling and restoration, green teafor antioxidant protection and herbs like echinacea and gotu kola to tightenand firm tired and damaged skin It takes only one application to feelrejuvenated, energized and ready to look your best. Softens fine linessurrounding your eyes, soothes and reduces redness and irritated skin andlessens dark circles and puffiness around eyes.
Ingredients: Love, Herb-infused *Rose distillate (*Aloe vera,*Life everlasting, *Gotu kola, *Gingko, *Chamomile, *Green tea, *Milk thistleseed, *Eyebright, *St Johns wort, *Echinacea, *Shavegrass, *Lemon balm,*Lavender, *Butchers broom); Olive butter; *Shea butter; Herb oil (*Jojoba oil,*Life everlasting, *Green tea, *Gotu kola, *Rosemary, *Calendula, *Lavender,*Milk thistle, *Lemon balm, *Licorice root, *Roobibos, *Hibiscus, *Rhodiola,*Gingko, *Plantain, *Amla, *Ashwaghanda, *Acai, *Goji berry, *Horsetail,*Comfrey leaves, *Comfrey root, *Rose petal, *Echinacea, *Ginseng, *Lotus,*Boswellia, *Blue violet); *Brown rice protein extract; Wheat protein ext;Cucumber distillate; *Rose hip seed oil; CoQ10 & Olive Squalane; *Castoroil; *Carrot oil; *Tamanu oil; *Blueberry oil; Vegetable wax; Aspen barkextract; Phytoplankton extract; Tocopherols; *Lecithin; *Raspberry oil;*Seabuckthornberry oil; *Acai oil; Sodium hyaluronate; Superoxide Dismutase(SOD); *Jasmine sambac; *Rosemary oleoresin.
  • Price: $ 49.95   
  • Size: 10 ml.
  • Texture: Lotion.
  • Scent: Sweet!
  • Visual Attractiveness: I like the pump bottle. 
  • How Much I Needed: Just a few drops.
  • How Long I've Used It: About 3 months.
  • Where to Find: Annmarie Gianni Skin Care
  • Sample Sizes: I wish they did! For some reason, they have samples of everything but the Eye Cream... you can find them here.
  • Acquired: Sent to me to be reviewed with my honest opinion.
  • Customer Service:  I really heart the philosophy behind this company! Annmarie, Evelyne & Lisa have been awesome! You can tell that they all really LOVE what they do!! FAB customer service all around.
  • Loved: The ingredients, the scent and that it didn't irritate my eyes like almost all other eye creams.
  • Hated: The price, ouch!
  • The GG's Final Thoughts: As always, I absolutely adore the unique, natural scent of all of Annmarie's products and this one's no exception! I've been looking for a natural eye cream for such a long time and am happy to have finally found it! In the past few years I've noticed some teeny tiny little crow's feet creeping up on me... but for now- that's the least of my worries. When it comes to my eyes, I seem to have more issues than Vogue. I have super sensitive eyes, so this has been quite a challenge. My main issue with so many eye creams (and makeup removers, face washes, etc., even the truly natural ones) is that most tend to make my eyes really blurry, watery and itchy for several days after using them- so I have to be careful. I also have something called GPC, meaning that I'm allergic to the material in my contact lenses. On top of that- all the different, fun, new products I get to test out in the name of blog-a-licious "research" don't really help my case either. It's like playing Roulette with beauty products. Annnd... while all that's going down, the skin around my eyes can get dry and flaky. Ugh! Not a pretty sight. So this eye cream has been a blessing ;) Glides on smoothly, calms my skin and has softened my little lines. I LOVE this stuff! Thanks Annmarie! xo