Birthday Haul

Finally spend my birthday money. Took some time to look at stuff that I really liked and was a bit special aswell.
Now I just have to wait for all these beauties to get here....

-Alchemy's Venetian Death Mask



-Black Tie Neck Top from Attitude Holland:

And then I came across this one, it was not on my list, it's a new release from Alchemy:
-Poison Ivy:
I think this one is gorgeous. Maybe not daily wear, but I'll make it work. I wanted some special things for my bday, and I think this one is pretty special :)


Then I ordered some stuff with some help from the lovely Wendy (thanx again hun!):

-Too Faced Shadow Insurance:

And some samples and stuff from Fyrinnae:
-Pixie Epoxy (twice):

-Meerkat Loose eyeshadow:

-Arcane Magic: Faerie Glamour:




-Arcane Magic: Dark Fantasy:


-Arcane Magic: Sorceress:


-Arcane Magic: Madame &Eve's:


-Arcane Magic: Velvet Vampire:


-Arcane Magic: Sequined Master:


-Arcane Magic: Conjuror:


-Týr Loose Eye Shadow:


-Shinigami Loose Eye Shadow:


-Immortality Loose Eye Shadow:


-Dokkálfar Loose Eye Shadow:


-Fyre & Ice Loose EyeShadow:


-Wicked Loose Eye Shadow: