NOTD: Gosh Green Hawaii

Today is my grandmothers birthday. I know she won't read this, but last year was her 80th bday, and snow made us stay at home (its on the other side of the country) And this yr we both have to work. So I wanted to congratulate her on here anyway. Im really sorry I can't be there and miss yet another familydinner :(
Ive mailed her a selfmade photocard with chocolates, and hopefully they'll arrive in time. I'll give her her present next time I'll see her, which will be in 2011.


This is a NOTD with Gosh' Green Hawaii.

This is a lovely bright green, wih mulitcoloured(holographic?) glitters.
It's a bit too bright a green, for christmas, otherwise it would have been perfect, with all those glitters.

 Application is easy, and this is 2 coats. Taking it off was a bit of a pain, glitters were ALL over my hands.
Dila gave me the tip to put on some rubber gloves, that would make the glitterpolish come off fairly easy.
I haven't tried it myself yet, but if anyone tries, please let me know how that worked out.

It's a lovely polish and I wish Gosh would make some darker colurs with the exact same glitters in it, they are just stunning!