Happy NewYear!

Another year has passed, and a new year is just around the corner.
I want to wish everyone a great, happy, festive, healthy and fun new year. May all your hopes and dreams come true!

To my uncle: happy birthday!!!!



2010 was another year filled with firsts, but also, just with happy and sad things.
  • my sisterinlaws gallblatter had to be removed
  • Merlijn got a xbox 360
  • We went to the Elf Fantasy Fair, Castlefest, Whiskeytasting
  • my godfather and his wife turned 120 together
  • I got a second job nearby
  • I renewed my driverslicense
  • me and hubs were married for 2 years
  • my old work, where my mom still used to work burned down
  • I had another allergic reaction in my face
  • Which resulted in me, going to work high on meds(which was fun, weird, akward all at once)
  • I had a concussion, which gave me probs for almost 2 months
  • We went to see Cirque du Soleil
  • I had my first blog anniversary
  • I missed dads and grandmas birthday...again
  • I got a renewal on my contract for my second job
  • We had a day of christmas allllll to ourselves
  • We went to see lots of movies: Percy Jackson, Alice in Wonderland, Harry Potter, New Kids Turbo, etc
  • And lots of other things...

I hope to have lots of other fun stuff this year, with hopefully lots of surprises in store.

I want to thank my family for understanding that I can't always be with them when I want to, hopefully I'll see more of you in 2011. To our friends, thank you for being there when we need you. To Sanne and Mark, congratulations on the new pregnancy, I'm really happy for you guys(But i'm still not going to babysit! :p)

To my lexlings, thank you -so much- for another year of awesome posts, of hysterious laughter, of hope, sadness and love.  For all the endless conversations about books, men, love, kids, movies, and life in general.
Let's dream some more about the Lexlingmeet, and who knows?
I'm so gratefull to have met you all, life would be so boring without you.
Congratulations Megan on your engagement, and Lyndsay good luck with all the preparations for your wedding. I know you'll both be gorgeous brides.

To Barabara, for not forgetting about me, when you were living in exciting London, and I'll see you soon! *bounces*

To everyone in my life, from collegues to people on twitter, to readers of my blog: thank you for being there, life would be very different without you and I hope 2011 will be a year with even more fun than this one had!

And ofcourse, thank you Sidney, for having lived through another year with me. I know I can be an ass sometimes, and get on your nerves, and I love you for letting me do it all ( to you :P). There's noone I can be more myself with, and noone I can have more fun with. I love waking up next to you in the morning, and see you come home at night. I love how you always are the gentleman and even come pick me up at work at night. I don't know what I did to deserve you, but it must be something big and awesome. Thank you for being there for me always, for understanding me and my little quirks and for supporting me in everything that I do. I could go on and on, but I'd probably bore my readers to death or they might need a barfbag.
So let's just say, thank you for being in my life and making it worth living. I love you.