EOTD ( &FOTD): Pink is the new Black

Some days, I just want a lot of colour. This day, I went for pink, shocking pink, since babypink makes me look like a zombie :)



I used Manhattan Multi Effect eyeshadow Violet all over my eyelid. This is a gorgeous bold violet colour, that is really in your face, and not that tamed down purply violet, you see on this pic.

In the outer V, I used the purple from the Sleek Aci palette. Then I used the darker pink from the same palette above my crease.  After that I applied a highlighter I think it was Colour& ShineBling Bling by Essence, not sure though.
And then I applied a little bit of Wet n Wild Coloricon Blaze/Gresillement, the one Ally gave me in the swap. I really like how the gold in that pink, gives it some extra shine and depth





After that I applied some Coastel Scents gelliner True Black, and some Barry M kohlpencil bneath my eyes.

To make the look complete, I applied some Maybelline Superstay color Raspberry on my lips.


I also put my hair in a high ponytail, just beacuse I wanted to.


I got a -lot- of compliments on this look, I wore this to work and apparantly, people liked it :)