EOTD: a Bohemian Christmas

This EOTD was made with the Sleek Bohemian palette. I haven't used this pallete much, so it was time to put it to good use!

I really love the way this one turned out. With the (metallic) shine it has, it reminded me a bit of christmas.

I used the coppery orange colour on 2/3rd of my eyelid, and next to out, I applied some of the redder colour. I'm not sure what to call it, coppery red?
Above the crease I applied the gorgeous green, that shifts to golden/moss green when the light hits it.


Into the outer V, I applied the matte blue, which turned toa beautifull purple when the light hit it, because it blenden with the rest of the colours.

On the inner eye corner, I applied some matte yellow, so it wouldn't have that 'ive-cried-all-night-effect. Then some Coastal Scents gelliner in True Black, and some Barry M kohlpencil below my eyes, and the look is finished.