EOTD: Harry Potter Blue

Last saturday we went to see the latest Harry Potter movie. Because usually the movieposters and the latest movies have a lot of blue in them, I decided to do a blue EOTD.


I used Hema eyeshadowbase and NYX jumbopencil Black Bean on my eyelid. That way, the dazzledust will stay on my eyelid instead of fall onto my cheek ;)


I applied Barry M Dazzle Dust Petrol Black (no. 98) on my whole eyelid and a bit into my crease.
This is a beautifull dazzledust, that is a dark blue with gorgeous blue shimmers in it.


Above the dazzledust, I  applied some Blue out to Sea eyeshadow by Catrice (LE). This is a beautifull dark blue with a shimmer in it.

Below the eyes I applied some Gosh velevt touc eyeliner Pretty Petrol, and some more Dazzledust on top of it. That way it'll stay in place.
Below my eyebrows I applied a nude colourd eyeshadow by 2True.