EOTD: Zombie Drakon with Evil Shades

This is a simple EOTD with 2 Evil Shades eyeshadows, but the eyeshadows in itself are so pretty, that it doesn';t look as simple. Awesome!

 I applied Drakon on my moving eyelid. DRakon is such a beautifull, colourchanging, miraculous colour. I can't stop watching it, moving my face from side to side.


In and above the crease I applied Zombie, which is a dark winred. I thought of this colour after I dyed my hair, and thought it would be fun to use it in a first EOTD with this hair.


With Zombie next to Drakon, the golden colour tends to change to a bit of red as the light hits it.  I can;t get enough of this colour.

 I used Essence Black gelliner next to my lasline and created a wing at the end.

 I love the way it sparkles and changes with the light :)


Below the eyes I used Gosh velvet touch eyeliner Black Ink.

LOTD with:
Inglot conealer next to the nose
Light Burgundy Blush by Catrice
Gosh Lipgloss 0064