Review: Ici Paris Xl, Mini Perfume Sprayer

I've had a mini perfume spayer by Ici before, but you had to spray the perfume into it, and that way, you waste a lot of product. Since I'm a big fan of (expensive) perfumes, I think that's not a very smart idea. Still, that sprayer was 3,95 and was for that price, filled with your fav perfume on the spot. Now that one is empty, I decided I wanted one that wouldn't waste as much product and found this one:

 It's 9,99 euro if I remember correctly and I think there were a silver and a pink one aswell. It has a small opening at the bottom that works like the top of a sprayer on a perfume bottle. It won't open, unless you press it with a perfume sprayer, so it won't leak either.

 It has an opening on the side, so you can see how much product is left in it.

 I used my Cartier Delices EDT, to fill the mini sprayer. It's so handy to have an EDT in your purse, especially if you're not a morningperson and tend to forget to spray on something when you leave the house.

Filling the sprayer is pretty easy. You just pull the spraycap off the bottle and then put the bottom of the sparyer on top of the little tube on your perfume bottle. All you have to do than is press it down repeatedly as if you's spray on some perfume. This way it'll fill up nice and easy.
 There is almost no waste, just a tiny bit of wetness between the two bottles, and probably only because this was the first tme for me doing this. Afterwards, you don't need to do anything to the sprayer, it closes up by itself, and you only need to put the spraycap back on your perfume bottle.

I think this is a great product, without any waste of perfume and it's not that expensive either, because you can use it over and over again. I'm really glad I bought it.