EOTD: Meerkat's Sequined Master

This is an EOTD with 2 Fyrinnae pigments: Meerkat and Sequined Master.

I applied Meerkat over three quarters of the moving eyelid. Meerkat is a wonderfull lilacpurple with golden shimmer. This makes the purple almost g to a gold, or a rosegold when the light hits it, beautifull!


On the outer V, I applied Sequined Master. This is one od the Arcena Magic eyeshadows. It's a purple with silver and blue shimmer. This makes the colour shift beautifully to a bluesilver shine when the light hits it.


Above the lashes, I applied some Gosh liquid eyeliner, Black Brasse, wich has some gold in it. For a change I did a chunkier wing that I usually do. Below the eyes I applied some Gosh eyeliner Metallic Brass, which also has some gold in it.

It's a very simple EOTD, but with the shifting colours of the lid, it looks like it's much more complicated, I love it!