EOTD & LOTD: Military Grey

This is an EOTD that was inspired by my new shoes and military jacket. There's also a LOTD :)


First I used Hema eyeshadowbase, and on top of that I applied Too Faced Shadow Insurance.

 Then I applied Evil Shades' Double Barrel on the moving eyelid.
On top of that, I applied some Pixie Epoxy, to make sure, the glitter of the pigments I wanted to use, would stay put.

 Then I applied some Fyrinnae's Dinosaur Plushie on the inner eyecorner, and some Immortality on the outer V. I applied the same pigments over Gosh's Hypnotic Grey eyeliner, that I used below the eye.

 Sparklies!!, unfortunately, the cam doesn't always capture all the sparkle, but this shows a little at least.

Then I played around with my curlingiron and while letting the curls cools off, I applied Chanel's Fatale on my lips. I also used some Inglot concealer on the sides of my nose, and some Sleek Rose Gold blush on my cheeks.

And this is the final outfit, I went to my father in laws birthday like this:
Yea, I suck at posing :P