Is it pouring again?

So....theres been stuff going on again in our lives.

As most of you will know, Freya has been sterilized last week and yesterday the sticthes were to come out. We had some little scares in the meantime, because on monday, she had this weird bump all of a sudden beneath her stitches. Like she swallowed an egg. We called the vet, and they told us that could happen, nothing to worry. Then, we got home on tuesdaynight and i found a bit of blood on her belly, and some stitches in her fur. The end of the stitches were a bit open aswell. Called the vet in the morning and we decided to just wait for thursdaymorning to take them all out.
So There I was at work on wednesday, a bit worried that Freya might have found a way to get to her stitches, and worrying she might find a way to take off her cone of shame ...again. Then there was this disturbance in the force of cardpayment, nationwide, so that was a lot of 'fun'at work aswell.
And when I had a little break and ate something...a corner of my molar suddenly broke off.
What a FUN day! So I called my dentist and I had an appointment for the next day.

On thursday, I went to the vet, and freya's stitches were removed. BUT they were a bit worried about the bump. They thought it might be a 'navelbreuk' or that she had some weird reaction tot the (3 layers of) stitches. So now we have to see what happens with the bump the next 4 weekes, otherwise we have to go back(and prolly need another operation). Her temp was fine though and she looked good for the rest of it. Hopefully the bump will become a bit smaller and less hard, and it will just be some reaction. They also told me she was a very gorgeous cat :)

So today is friday, and I went to the dentist yesterday. They reconstructed the corner, which took less then 10 mins. And then came the bad news. Since I have small molars, and really large fillings in them, there's not much molar left surrounding the filling. My dentist found a breakline throughout the whole molar including the filling. She really recommended that I would decided on a crown. (not sure of thats what its called in english though). Anyway, the crown is a sort of cap that will keep the molar together. Ofcourse I dont want to loose a molar at the young age of 30, so I said, ofcourse! well...the costs are 450 euro! yeah, thats right! FOUR HUNDRED and FIFTY euro!
Now, I have a wonderfull insurance, BUT they are doing a reorganisation and getting a diff name and diff coverage. So now, im thinking it might not be insured the way I always was. I'll have to call them today, to found out. *sigh*

And to top that, I found a letter on my doormat today from the police, saying that there was a burglary in our neighbourhood and they wanted to see if there were any witnesses.

FUN FUN FUN!

Oh well, at least I found one of the last snowboots at action for only 9,99 euros, and we are going to see Breaking Dawn soon. Let's just hope the public transport doesnt break down or anything. *sigh*