Microdermabration + Cold Laser Therapy - Guys Need Facials Too!

March 29,2007
Leonard Wu, who is one of the thug actors on the movie, "While she Was Out" needed a quick facial. So, we called in the professionals at Glow Skin Care. They came to his hotel room and set up the Microdermabration and the Cold Laser Treatment machines. It took just 1 hour to resurface his face and make his skin smooth and fresh looking without any redness. After seeing such great results on Leonard's skin, I booked a treatment for the following week. Cold Laser is also known as low level laser OR low level light OR LLLT. The session started off with a complete skin analysis. I usually give myself a moisture mask and a facial scrub once a week. But I was surprised how much work I needed to improve the texture and look of my face. Donna from Glow Skin Care, started with the Microdermabration, which cleaned and resurfaced my face. Then she used the red light laser for my acne scars, pigmentation spots, and fine lines around my eyes. She then switched over to the blue light laser, to treat the broken capillaries and the deeper lines on my forehead, each time applying a different treatment gel to target the problem area. After my treatment, which by the way is painless, she applied Clayton Shagal Collagen Gel all over my face, for moisture. Then a thin layer of Clayton Shagal Elastin Gel for elasticity and firmness. My face felt tingly all over. There was no redness, my skin felt smoother, the fine lines around my eyes had disappeared, the pores on my nose had shrunk, and the orange peel texture was gone. Cold Laser Therapy can also help to reduce scars, stretch marks, spider veins, rosacea, psoriasis, dark circles. Cold Laser can help in hair loss and skin lightening and reduce cellulite. Prices range from $120 - $250. A series of 6 treatments are recommended for best results.

Microdermabration and spa treatments: Bianches, Vancouver 604-732-7265
Visit their website at: www.bianches.com

For Cold Laser Therapy, call Glow Skin Care, in Vancouver 604-961-8439