The Benefits of a facial massage
Facial massage is a great way to loosen muscles and to provide a quick feeling of rejuvenation. It's an enjoyable way to relieve muscle tension in your face and improve blood and lymph circulation. Massaging your face will bring blood to the surface, clear out puffiness and will reduce fatigue in your skin. You can perform these techniques when you need a moment to relax, like after a stressful morning at work or between meetings, or while your laying in the bathtub.
You can use any of the all natural, organic, botanical, face serums from I Love My Botanicals line. Use a face serum that is suitable for your skin.
1) Apply one pump of facial serum in the palm of your hand and rub both hands together. This should be enough for a 5 minute massage.
2) Cupping both hands over your nose and inhale 3 times, taking in the refreshing lavender aroma when using my face serum. Then use both hands and pat the serum all over your face, eyes, and neck.
3) Neck Stroking, begins at the base of the throat. Use a gentle upward and outward stroke. Repeat 3 times.
4) Chin Pinching, is done with both hands, gently pinch your skin using your thumb and index finger. Gently pinch the skin along the jawbone and up towards the earlobes. Repeat 3 times.
5) Small Circles, are done with your middle fingers. Move your middle fingers in small circles, starting at the forehead, around the eyes, down the nose, across the cheeks, chin, neck, and decolletage(cleavage area).
6) Eye Tapping can be done using your middle fingers. Lightly tap around the eyes, moving your fingers 1 inch at a time across the brow bone , around the outer edge of your eyes , then under the eyes along the bone. Repeat 3 times.
7) Ear Massage, is done by forming a "V" with your index and and middle fingers. Place your index finger behind the ear and the middle finger on the skin in front of the ear. Move the "V" up and down a few times, pressing firmly. Rub the ear lobes and along the edges of the ear.
8) Piano Tapping your face by using all your fingers, in a quick, light tapping motion. Starting at the top of your forehead and working down your face , to your neck and decolletage (cleavage)
9) Press and Release by placing both hands firmly over your entire face and press firmly against your face and hold for 5 seconds. These release quickly. Repeat 3 times.
If face massaging is done on a regular basis, it will increase circulation and will help to retain moisture, giving you a healthy glow!
for Facial Serums, go to: