August Favorites!

It's September already?! GEEZ where did the time go? Well I hope everyone's August was good, and I hope your September is even better!

Welllll, here are my August favorites, in case you'd like to know... ;)

Shampoo: L'Oreal Solar Sublime - Paired with the mask, it's perfect for healing the damaging effects of the sun.
Conditioner: L'Oreal Solar Sublime - Smells like fresh peaches and hydrates your hair, leaving it feeling soft and healthy!
Treatment: Joico K-PAK Reconstruct - It was one of my faves last month, and still is!
Smoothing/Shine: S-Factor Dream Drops - These award winning little drops are amazing! They really make your hair feel dreamy....

Volume: Bed Head Superstar Volumizing Leave-In Conditioner - It gives good volume and smells like bubblegum! What more could you want?! ;-)
Straightening: S-Factor Flat Iron Shine Spray - I know I'm repeating a lot this month, but it's only 'cause I really love this spray!
Texture: Goldwell Brilliance Jewel Shimmer Cream Wax - Color protection, piecey separation, and shine! Give it a shot.
Hairspray: Bed Head Masterpiece - Again, I still love this! It's even good at protecting against humidity, while still keeping your hair shiny and in place.

I know I repeated a few products, but only because I still think they're awesome and I use them all the time! By the way, I actually won the L'Oreal Solar Sublime products in a raffle over at http://www.HairstylistsForum.com If you're a stylist you should join! It's a pretty cool community, even cooler since I'm there... LOL just kidding! Anyways, hopefully the products I didn't repeat may have intrigued you enough to go check them out. What are your favorite products? Comment and tell me! I'd love to hear! ♥

On a completely unrelated note, Sweeps4Bloggers is giving away DVD Volumes 3 and 4 of X-Men the Animated Series! If you (or anyone you know) are an X-Men fan you should totally enter! Check it out: http://sweeps4bloggers.blogspot.com/2009/09/x-men.html

That being said, take care of your hair and have a great September!