Red Haircolor Technique

Hey guys! Just thought I'd share a Red technique I did on a mannequin recently. I was inspired by Clairol's "Blazin' Intense Red" Technique, but I thought it was kinda boring so I took it to a new level. I used triangle partings all around the top of the head, leaving the hair under the occipital free. I lightened some parts to a level 7 and left the other parts natural (about a level 4, maybe 5). Here are some pics, and the products I used will be below them. Let me know if you like it. :D

Start:

Middle:

Finished:
The products I used were:
  • Lightener: TIGI Colour Lights Modern Lightener with Coral and Ember Tonal Blends
  • Red #1: Wella Koleston Perfect 6/45
  • Red #2: Wella Koleston Perfect Special Mix 0/45
  • Red #3: Pravana Vivids Red
  • Color applied to free hair: Redken Shades EQ 05RV + Orange Kicker + Crystal Clear
  • Finishing products: It's a 10 Miracle Leave In Product, Redken Blown Away 09, S-Factor Dream Drops, Bed Head Masterpiece Massive Shine Hairspray, Bed Head Headrush.
I'd love to do this on a real person! Unless they really loved how it is I would probably tone it down just a bit, maybe just slicing using a bright red and breaking up the base inbetween the foils with like a warm mahogany color. Anywho, whether you love it or hate it, you should be awesome and leave a comment! :D Love you all, and take care of your hair!