TAG: What I'm using right now

Hey guys! So I've been meaning to do all these tags but I keep forgetting about them! I saw this one over at my friend Recessionista's blog Nouveau Cheap. It's only half the tag since the rest were makeup related, so if you're a blogger and you wanna do it just check out her blog for the full tag! ♥

Shampoo: Redken Extreme/Redken Color Extend.

Conditioner: Redken Real Control.

Styling products: Alright let's see... well since I rarely use the same products two days in a row I'll just list the ones I use most often. S-Factor Dream Drops, It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product, Bed Head Some Like It Hot Serum, S-Factor Smoothing Lusterizer, Bed Head Small Talk, Redken Smooth Down Sleek Obedience, Matrix Biolage Colorcaretherapie Delicate Care Oil, K-PAK Color Therapy Styling Oil, Bed Head Superficial.

Shower Gel: AXE Vice Shower Gel.

Body moisturizer: Vaseline for Men.

Deodorant: AXE Vice, both the spray and the stick.

Fake Tan: Famous Dave's.

Cleanser: I'm not afraid to say it-- Clean & Clear Continuous Control Acne Cleanser.

Toner: No thanks.

Exfoliator: Neutrogena Wave. (Works great for me)