Hey guys! Just wanted to let you all know about some brand new TIGI S-Factor and Love, Peace & the Planet products coming out this month.
S-Factor has two new products: Spun Satin and Wonderful Tonight.
- Spun Satin Feather-Light Styling Soufflé ($25) is an ultra luxurious, light as a feather, styling soufflé that is made with silk protein, aloe, green tea, and sunflower seed extracts to give hair soft texture, smooth waves, and healthy shine. Perfect for naturally wavy hair.
- Wonderful Tonight Overnight Treatment ($60) is for damaged and dry hair in need of repair. TIGI has taken the most luxurious ingredients found on earth and combined them with the powerful Keravis ingredient to give you results instantly.Containing S-factor's premium Luxury Complex and the strength building properties of Keravis, Wonderful Tonight repairs damaged hair while you sleep. Hair treated with Keravis was shown to have a higher fatigue lifetime, making hair more resistant to breakage. This translates into increased hair strength and better hair vitality.
Love, Peace & the Planet is introducing Walking on Sunshine Shampoo and Conditioner, Save the Earth Straightener and Defrizzer, and Totally Beachin' Styling Mist.
- Walking on Sunshine Shampoo ($18) contains apple amino acids, ginger and green tea that will turn dull locks into something to love.
- Walking on Sunshine Conditioner ($20) is a totally fresh formula infused with honey, jojoba oil and soy protein which renews moisture and strength, leaving hair smooth and shiny.
- Totally Beachin' Styling Mist ($18) contains coconut water and sea kelp to nourish hair while pineapple and sea salt add texture and body.
- Save the Earth Straightener and Defrizzer ($18) is 84% organic content, free of parabens, artificial colors and synthetic fragrances. Bottle 50% post-consumer recycled material. Soy, olive fruit and wheat amino acids defrizz, smooth and protect from heat and UV damage. Style your hair and help save the earth!
Well you guys know what a huge TIGI freak I am, and I'm probably going to get all of these things, but I'm totally excited for Spun Satin. It just sounds like the perfect product for me! :D Will you be trying anything? Comment and let me know! Take care of your hair and happy shopping!