May Favorites!

Hello everyone! It's the end of May, so here are my favorite products for this month! I've picked favorites in different categories: Shampoo, Conditioner, Deep Conditioner/Treatment, Smoothing/Shine, Volume, Straightening, Texture, and Hairspray (I have so many I figured I'd give hairspray its own category lol). So here are my May Favorites.



Shampoo: L'Oréal White Violet - Perfect for pale blondes!
Conditioner: Redken Real Control - For those who need intense moisturizing.
Treatment: Redken Extreme CAT - A must-have protein treatment to strengthen your hair!
Smoothing/Shine: S-Factor Smoothing Lusterizer - For beautifully soft and shiny hair, this is a staple!
Volume: Redken Blown Away 09 - The best for big hair lovers!
Straightening: FX Flat Iron Spray - For super straight, silky hair.
Texture: TIGI Bed Head Hair Stick - A very versatile product, great for giving funky texture.
Hairspray: Bed Head Masterpiece - Controls hair without feeling gunky, & gives massive shine.

So those are definitely my favorite products this month! I've reviewed some of these products, and included the link, but if you have a question about something I haven't reviewed please comment and ask and I'll be more than happy to answer! Happy June everyone, take care of your hair! ♥ ♥ ♥