The Natural Scent of Human Pheromones

what are pheromones
I’m curious about synthetic or manmade pheromones since there are pheromone products in the form of perfumes or colognes out in the market. Out of curiosity I purchase CP28 pheromone cologne from a wholesome shop nearby just to test it if it is effective or not. I was hoping though that these pheromones perfumes would have tester bottles but unfortunately they don’t. So I went on doing my daily routine, applied some few drops like a regular perfume and to my surprise and until now I still couldn’t believe that at least the product that I purchased works for me.



I’m not trying to market or promote a product. As a matter of fact the product that I purchased was the cheapest among the other pheromone products that were on the display. My only purpose is to test whether these claims about pheromone colognes and perfumes do work . So I really don’t have to settle for the best sellers.

What are Pheromones?
Pheromones are natural scents, which play an important role in sexual communication. Animals and humans release masses of biological chemicals in tears, saliva and perspiration. These aromas convey signals relating to mood, status, drive and health to the subconscious awareness of the female.

Human Pheromone signals are detected through an organ 3 inches inside the nose called the Vomeronasal Organ (VNO). When the VNO detects the pheromone, it sends a sexual response signal to the brain. You do not have to smell a pheromone to be affected by it. Research has shown that even very tiny quantities which are too diluted to have any odor still have an effect on the brain.

The body does in fact emit human pheromones naturally, the amounts are quite small. Additionally, we impede the release of our body’s natural pheromone output by:

• Showering
• Applying deodorant
• Applying skin creams (such as aftershave)
• Dressing (clothes cover your body up and block Pheromone release!)
Because of all these steps we take everyday to make ourselves socially acceptable, we actually suppress our natural Pheromone output.

Human pheromones are something we all have. They impact our lives even though we are probably not aware of how they do so. Pheromones are known to be strong and important, but more research into human pheromones is needed to make sure we are getting the most benefit out of them.

LOVE SCENT PHEROMONE PRODUCTS
The Web's only results-based pheromone supermarket!




Related Content