July Favorites!

Happy August everyone! Gosh, July went by so fast!!! How was yours? Comment and tell me about it! :D But yeah, here are my favorite products of July!



Shampoo: L'Occitane Shea Butter Shampoo - One of the most luxurious shampoos I've ever used!
Conditioner: Shiny Silver Ultra - Excellent at neutralizing yellow and keeping pale blondes looking perfect.
Treatment: Joico K-PAK Reconstruct - A must-have protein treatment for either mechanically or chemically damaged hair.
Smoothing/Shine: Bed Head Some Like It Hot Serum - The hot item for summer! Perfect for keeping hair smooth and keeping the humidity out!


Volume: Bed Head Superstar Blowdry Lotion - A staple for those who want sexy, shiny, voluminous Victoria's Secret hair. It's never failed me!
Straightening: Sebastian Trilliant - Trilliant has many uses, but I love to use it as a flat-iron spray. It straightens hair, and imparts a lot of shine--plus it smells like fresh watermelons!
Texture: KMS Sea Salt Spray - If you're someone who loves having wavy beach hair, you should give this a shot. I really love it.
Hairspray: S-Factor Vivacious - An intoxicating scent that lasts for hours, a firm hold without being crunchy, and it combs out very nicely! One of the best hairsprays I've ever used.

What are your favorite products?! Comment and tell me! I love knowing what my followers use. :D I don't know about you guys, but summer is flying by way too fast for me! Ahhh! Well it's all good, take care of your hair everyone! <3