I’ll be Home for Christmas

I'll be Home for Christmas
13 more days before Christmas after I’m done writing this post. For the past days, my wife and I were already thinking of what Christmas presents we have to buy for our In-laws and nephews. We are also planning of what special food should we prepare on Christmas eve. We were planning all these and that considering our small budget. But then it happens.....

Just yesterday while preparing myself to call it a day after a stressful day at work, my boss called me to his office. I could tell from the look of his face that he does have something serious to say. He offered me a seat and said that I don’t have to report to work on Monday anymore. He is going to shut down the company. Our company was a direct hit of this global economic crisis just when we are about to rise. It was a head on collision, a total wreck. He was so sorry that he can’t do anything anymore. I told him that there’s nothing to be sorry for, since it’s not his fault. No boss wants to see his business crumbles down and see his employees leave with a sad face. I just considered my work here as a wonderful and fruitful experience. I walked home and tried to wear a smile while I knocked on my apartment’s door. My daughter opened the door and gave me a hug shouting “papa! papa!” I gave my daughter and my wife a kiss and say I’m home. I don’t know how to break the news but I just gave a deep sigh and said to my wife that I just lost my job. She thought I was kidding but then she just saw me smiling with teary eyes (I just can’t cover up my emotion with a smile). She was shocked and also tried to hide her tears. We wanted to be strong for one another, we have to be strong since we don’t have anybody else to turn to. I told my wife later that evening to forget the plans we’ve made for Christmas. Christmas is not all about gifts and special food we are going set in our dining table. The true spirit of Christmas is this; to celebrate Christmas with our family, as a family... I know this too shall pass...

To all my valued friends, readers and visitors here in my blog Make Homemade Fragrances , I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of you for your time and continues support. I truly appreciate and forever thankful. Let me also take this chance to apologize for not posting very often since I don’t have internet connection at home. I only make my post here in our office during my break times. But I’m going to assure you that I’m still going to continue posting informative information and things you need to know about the world of Fragrances

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas
May God bless you all and your family.


From: Bobby, my wife Conie, and to my lovely daughter Aeira Heaven